For Inter 1st Year Admission in TSWRJC CET 2023 or TSWREIS RJC CET 2023 or TSWRCOE CET 2023 Telangana Social Welfare Gurukul Society at its official web portal, https://tswreis.ac.in/ TS Social Welfare 1st Year in TSWR Junior Colleges Inter issued for admission. , Interested class 10th students can check the details on TS Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS) website and apply in online mode.
All the candidates who applied through RJC CET 2023 for Intermediate 1st Year Admission in Telangana Social Welfare Gurukul Colleges. The allotment of seats is done on the basis of the entrance test in the first year of Intermediate and the order of college preference given by the candidate at the time of application.
Telangana Social Welfare Residential Junior College invites online applications for admission to Intermediate 1st Year. The last date to apply for TS Social Welfare Entrance Test for Admission to 1st Year Intermediate in TSWR Junior Colleges for the Academic Year 2023-2023 is 30-01-2023. List of colleges, groups and special coaching is explained for each category of college.
TSWRJC CET 2023-2023 is a common entrance test for admission to Telangana Social Welfare Residential Junior Colleges. TSWRSJC CET 2023 Notification is only for TSWRJC General Colleges and Online Application Form from eligible and interested students for Intermediate 1st Year Admission in TSWRJC (TS Social Welfare General Junior College) for the current academic year 2023-23 under Telangana Social Welfare invites. Residential Institute Society.
TSWRJC CET Entrance Exam will be held on 20-02-2023. Further details may be obtained from the official web portals of TSWREIS – www.tswreis.in and www.tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in from time to time. The online application process will be done as per the schedule. Therefore, the last date for submission of online application is 25-01-2023.
Candidates appearing in Class 10 March Public Examinations conducted by ICSE/CBSE on a regular basis during the academic year 2023-23 are eligible to apply online. This notification is only for general and professional TSWRJCs.
|Exam Name||TSWRJC CET 2023|
|TSWRJC CET means||TS Social Welfare Residential Junior College Common Entrance Test|
|Admissions||Inter 1st Year Admissions in TSWRJCs|
|Last Date to Apply||January 2023|
|Entrance Exam Date||February 2023|
|TSWRJC CET Website||https://tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in/|
Types of TSWREIS Junior Colleges :
TS Social Welfare Entrance Test for Inter Admissions in TSWREIS Junior Colleges
TSWR Sainik Junior College (State Wide Institution) [TSWRJC CET 1st and 2nd Screening Exams]
- IITs, COEs, Inter with Coaching Colleges [TSWRJC CET 1st and 2nd Screening Exams]
- Other CO2nd SETWRJEs Exams
- General , Vocational Inter TSWRJCs [TSWRJC CET 1st Screening Test
Important Dates for TSWRJC CET :
- To Submit Online Application Form : 05 to 25-01-2023
- Download Hall Ticket :
- 15-02-2023 TSWRJC CET 1st Screening Test Date:
TS Gurukul RJC CET 2023 for General and Vocational TS Social Welfare Junior Colleges for Inter 1st Year Admission
- Educational Qualification: Students appearing in SSC Public Examination in March/10th Regular from ICSE/CBSE are eligible to write TSWREIS RJC Entrance Test (TSWRJC CET) for admission in General (Non-Specialized) Institutions and Professional Colleges.
- Telugu medium or English medium students are eligible for this entrance test.
- Annual Income: Annual income of parents should not exceed Rs.2,00,000/- (for urban students) and Rs.1,50,000/- (for rural students) per annum as verified by MRO.
- Age Limit: The age of the students should not exceed 17 years as on 31.08.2021. Age relaxation of 2 years is allowed in case of SC students and SC converted Christians.
- Students must submit all relevant certificates at the time of admission, only then the admission will be confirmed.
- Reservation for Inter 1st Year Admission in TSWRJCs: TSWREIS Entrance Test (TSWRJC CET) for Inter Admission in all TSWR Junior Colleges.
- Community wise reservation: Reservation
- 3% of the total seats will be reserved for physically handicapped (Orthopedically Handicapped, Deaf Hearing & Visually Handicapped, Loco-Motor Handicapped) irrespective of caste on the basis of certificate issued by the Medical Board.
- PH candidates (PWD category) are not eligible for admission to Sainik Junior College.
|SC converted Christian||2%|
|OC / EBC||2%|
Selection Process for TSWRJC CET:
This year RJC is done on the basis of merit in the entrance test and on the basis of college preference by the candidates who applied for RJC. Earlier, the admission process / selection process for TS Inter 1st Year Admission. Admission in TSWREIS RJC CET is done on the basis of merit and community reservation.
Steps to Download TSWRJC CET Prospectus?
TSWRJC CET Prospectus on the official website of RJC CET at tswreis.ac.in the . Aspirants can check details from admission portal and download TS Samaj Kalyan RJC CET Opportunities. Candidates should read the brochure before filling the online application form and also pay the application fee. To download the prospectus, follow the simple steps given below.
- Visit the website https://tswreis.ac.in/ Students on
your browser https://tswreis.ac.in/ Then TSWREIS website will appear on your device.
- Click on the link Click here to apply
After reaching the official website, click on the link ‘Click here to apply’ on the home page. Then, TSWRJC & COE CET Official Admission Portal will appear on your screen.
- RJC & COE CET link
On the TSW RJC & COE CET website, click on the link ‘Notification – RJC & COE CET’. Then, the prospectus will open in your device browser.
- Download RJC & COE CET PDF
After clicking on the Read all the instruction and download notification before filling the application form.
- Print After downloading the RJC & COE CET PDF
Prospectus, take a print and keep it for future reference.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY ONLINE TO THE CANDIDATES:
- www.tswreis.in APPLICANT SHOULD APPLY ON WEBSITE ONLY
- APPLICATION FEE: There is a registration fee of Rs.100/- for submission of online application through any internet center through net banking/credit card/debit card .
- Candidate should read the information/prospectus already uploaded on www.tswreis.in website before filling the online application. [*Tip: They can prepare hard copy first and fill online to avoid mistakes].
- Please upload the photograph and signature of the candidate within 100 kb size only.
- Candidates have to select the colleges while applying online. Candidates will be considered for admission to the colleges of their choice based on the availability of seats in those institutions and their merit in that caste. The option once executed is final and cannot be changed.
TSWRJC CET Hall Ticket : Candidates are advised to download the hall ticket from the website in order to appear for the entrance test. The candidate should fill in the Bonafide Certificate (provided below the hall ticket) and get it signed by the concerned Head Master/Principal where he/she is studying in class 10th and hand it over to the invigilator at the time of entrance examination. ,
TSWRJC CET Exam Scheme:
- It is a paper based OMR exam and will be conducted in the following subjects for 160 marks.
- The questions will be of Multiple Choice Type [MCQs].
- Each question carries one mark. Each question has only one correct answer.
- ¼ mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- There are 4 sets of question papers (Set-A, Set-B, Set-C and Set-D) with questions to be matched properly.
- Candidates should write and bubble in the space provided in the OMR from the given question paper set. Otherwise no evaluation can be done.
- The question paper of the entrance test should be bilingual (i.e. in English and Telugu medium).
- Applicants can answer questions either in Telugu or in English at the entrance level test. English is the only medium of instruction at the intermediate level.
Exam Pattern of TSWRJC CET Entrance Exam a
Date of Entrance Test: 20-02-2023 (Postponed) from 10:00 AM to 01:00
PM This TSWRJC CET for admission to General, Vocational Inter TSWRJCs: a. Common Intermediate [IPE Syllabus only] TSWRJCs: Admission to these colleges is based on the merit obtained in the First Screening Test and the options (community wise and gender wise) chosen by the candidate. B. Vocational Colleges: Admission to Vocational Colleges is based on the merit obtained in the first screening test and the option chosen by the candidate.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES:
- Marks obtained by the candidate in any of the screening tests will not be displayed (or) disclosed to the candidates/parents/others. 2. There is no provision for revaluation of answer sheets in the screening test as this result is processed through scanning and due care is taken to ensure accuracy.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the Secretary, TSWREIS shall be final and binding on the candidates. 4. Provisional selection of the candidate will not entitle the candidate to take admission.
- Admission will be confirmed only after submission of necessary documents as specified in the online application and as per brochure (failure of which admission may be cancelled). 6. The examination center for the screening test should be district wise.
- The Secretary reserves the right to postpone / modify / change the entrance examination schedule. 8. Any information related to this examination will be sent through SMS on the registered mobile number of the candidate. So the candidates are advised not to change the mobile number. TSWRJC more details on CET- Apply for TSWRJC CET from here .
TSWR Junior Colleges are distinguished by: Adherence to standards in terms of student-teacher ratio (1:29). Best Teaching Method- Individual supervision of each student. Modern infrastructure innovation – spacious classrooms. To develop leadership qualities and life skills along with studies in the students. To enhance the latent creativity in the students. 24 hour medical facility. Large playground, modern sports facilities.
Functions of TSWR Junior Colleges:
To provide quality education to the underprivileged students. To enhance the mental state of the students and to develop critical and analytical skills to meet the conditions of the 21st century. Likewise mastering English in today’s modern global competitive environment.
Involving students and teachers in empowerment programs as part of maintaining high standards in teaching. Along with education, life skills and leadership qualities should be developed. Preparing students for national level competitive exams like IIT, EAMCET, Civil, CA-CPT