TSNPDCL Recruitment 2023 :
TSNPDCL Recruitment 2023 : TS NPDCL To fill up the recruitment of various categories of posts, the Telangana Energy Department has submitted proposals for creation of additional posts in the respective power utilities in a phased manner citing the requirement. Therefore, the Government of Telangana has approved the creation of posts in various categories (13251) in TSSPDCL Electrical Department.
Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSNPDCL): Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSNPDCL) was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 as a Public Limited Company on 30-03-2000 to carry on the business of distribution of electricity. Head Office at Warangal. As part of the unbundling of erstwhile APSEB.
The Company serve to the supply of electricity in districts of Mancherial, Nirmal, Kumram Bheem, Kamareddy, Peddapalli, Jagtial, Rajanna, Warangal Urban, Warangal Rural, Mahabubabad, Prof Jayashankar, Jangaon, Bhadradri, Adilabad, Nizamabad, Karimnagar, and Khammam Districts.
1) Engineering Services: 267 Posts
2) Accounts Services: 326 Posts
3) P&G Services: 35 Posts
4) O&M Services: 2623 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 3251
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts||The scale of Pay (In Rs.)|
|A) Engineering Services:|
|1||Chief General Manager/Elecl.||2||70970-92705|
|6||Asst. Divisional Engineer/Elecl.||100||48525-73515|
|7||Asst. Executive Engineer/Civil||5||48525-73515|
|8||Asst. Engineer/Addl. Asst. Engineer/Elecl.||45||41155-63600|
|9||Asst. Engineer/Addl. Asst. Engineer/Civil||5||41155-63600|
|B) Accounts Services:|
|1||Chief General Manager (Accounts Service)||1||70970-92705|
|2||General Manager (Accounts Service)||1||59040-87065|
|3||Senior Accounts Officer||8||54480-81425|
|5||Asst. Accounts Officer||51||41155-63600|
|6||Junior Accounts Officer||255||34630-56760|
|C) P&G Services:|
|5||Junior Personnel Officer||20||22340-42480|
|D) O&M Services:|
|2||Senior Line Inspector||198||22340-42480|
Government of Telangana – Creation of (13357) posts in TS TRANSCO, TS GENCO, TS SPDCL and TS NPDCL – Orders – Issued.
Finance (HRM-II) Department
G.O.Ms.No. 76 Dated:
Read the following:
1. From JMD, TS TRANSCO letter No. CGM(HRD)/MPP.1/306/Creation of New Posts/2012, dated 30.01.2017.
2. Department of Energy (HR) UNO.755/HR.A1/2015, dated 05.05.2017.
After the formation of Telangana state, the government accorded priority to the power sector apart from power generation and ensured uninterrupted power supply to all areas. In line with the priority of the Government, TS TRANSCO, TS GENCO, TS SPDCL and TS NPDCL have laid the necessary foundation for capacity addition and also assessed the manpower requirement.
2. Accordingly, the Energy Department has submitted a proposal for creation of additional posts in the concerned power utilities in a phased manner, mentioning the requirement in the above instructions.
3. The Government after careful consideration of the proposal has approved the creation of (13357) posts in various categories in the four Power Utilities as shown below:
|Sl. No.||Name of the Company||No. of posts sanctioned|
Note : Category wise details are shown in Annexure I, II, III and IV
4. Where direct recruitment is prescribed in the Service Rules, the concurrence of the Finance (HRM) Department of the Energy Department shall be obtained before action is initiated to fill up the posts sanctioned in this order.
5. The cost of creation of above mentioned posts should be fully borne by the companies concerned through internal capacity building and without additional subsidy support from the Government.
6. Energy Department is accordingly requested to take further necessary action in this regard