Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education: Board of Intermediate Education Telangana State. TSBIE. Telangana Board of Intermediate Education Web Portal bie.telangana.gov.in
History of TSBIE Board of Intermediate Education Telangana
Board of Intermediate Education, Government Telangana State Government of Telangana State officials have launched a web portal for Board of Intermediate Education. This portal is now running and for more information regarding Intermediate Education i.e. Inter Result, Notification, Syllabus, Circular, Syllabus, Application Form and Online Admission etc use this portal. As per the AP Reorganization Act 2014, the present AP Board of Intermediate Education is bifurcated. in two boards. AP Board of Intermediate Education is allotted to Andhra Pradesh State and Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education
The Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education is the board of education for the state of Telangana, India. BIE was established in 1971. The board is located at Nampally, Vidya Bhavan, Hyderabad.
The Board of Intermediate regulates and supervises the intermediate education system in the state of Telangana. It promotes the vision of world class education in the state of Telangana through quality leadership, support and services. The objective of this board is to continuously improve the education in t he state.
The Directorate of Intermediate Education has been established with the objective of better coordination, monitoring, performance and management of public and private junior colleges in the state of Telangana. BIE regulates and supervises the intermediate education system.
Important functions of TSBIE or Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education
- To prescribe syllabus and text books.
- To grant affiliation to the institutions offering Intermediate courses in the Telangana State..
- To lay down regulations for the administration of Junior Colleges.
- To publish text books
- To prescribe qualifications for teachers.
- To cause academic inspection of Junior Colleges.
- To conduct examinations.
- Sanction of new colleges.
- To process results and to issue certificates.
Intermediate Education Aims
- To make Intermediate Education accessible to all sections of the society.
- To lay special emphasis on the Rural, Tribal, Socially underprivileged sections of the society.
- To strengthen girl’s Education by improving their enrolment in the Colleges.
- To monitor and supervise all Junior Colleges in the State.
- To regulate the functioning of Private Aided Colleges to optimize the utilization of Grants of Grants in aid.
- To provide quality education even to the remote villages through Tele-Education through Mana TV.
- To make Education a tool of social and economic emancipation through Vocationalist of Education.
- The shift of focus from academics to marketable skills, by introducing professional and specialized courses in emerging areas such as Computer Science, Graphics, and Tourism etc.
- Bring Vocational Education to center-stage & to train students in practical and problem-solving skills.
- Develop infrastructure to facilitate Education to disadvantaged groups in backward and remote areas.
- Provide Teacher Training.
- To impart Teacher Training / Refresher Courses to update the knowledge skills of the lecturers.
- To facilitate an interface with Industries and establish Linkage to ensure employment opportunities for Vocational Students.
- To revamp and re-structure the Vocational Curriculum from time to time to cater to the changing needs of society.
- To promote Vocational Education by diverting a majority of students from general strength to Vocational Courses to make them self-reliant and gain employment.
It organizes and conducts various activities such as formulating courses of study, prescribing syllabus, conducting examinations, granting affiliation to colleges and providing direction, support and leadership to all education under its jurisdiction. Important functions of the Board: