Life Insurance Corporation of India has released the LIC Assistant Admit Card 2023 for Mains Exam on 4th December 2023. The last date to download LIC Assistant Mains Admit Card 2023 is 22 December. Candidates who have not yet downloaded the admit card can download it. Through the official site of LIC at licindia.in.
LIC India will conduct the mains exam on 22nd December. The main exam will have 200 questions for 200 marks. The time duration is 2 hours 30 minutes and the sections covered in the exam are General/ Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude and Hindi Language.
How to Download LIC Assistant Mains 2023 Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of LIC India, licindia.in.
- Click on the Recruitment tab in the Career section on the home page.
- A new web page will open where candidates can click on LIC Assistant Mains Admit Card 2023 Call Letter link.
- Enter the login credentials like registration number and password and click on the login button.
- Your Admit Card will be displayed on your device screen.
- View and download admit card details.
- Candidates can keep a hard copy of it for further purpose.
- Download LIC Assistant Main Admit Card 2023 from the given link
have to secure minimum qualifying marks in each section separately and minimum marks in total marks to qualify the exam. All the qualified candidates will have to appear in the medical examination.
As per the official notification, this recruitment drive will fill 7942 vacancies of Assistant in various circle offices of LIC across the country. Candidates can visit the official site of LIC for more related details. LIC Assistant Prelims Admit Card LIC Assistant Prelims Exam 15th October Released. LIC had conducted the online preliminary exam for the posts of Assistant on 30th and 31st October.
|Name of the tests||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks
(SC/ST/PwBD and Others)
|English Language/Hindi Language||30||30||11 and 12||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||13 and 14||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||13 and 14||20 minutes|
Various Departments of LIC of India has released the notification for the recruitment of Assistants in the respective departments. The LIC Assistant 2023 online application process was ended on 1st October. All the interested candidates apply for the post through the official site of LIC at licindia.in. Candidates can get official notification regarding LIC Assistant Main Exam Date from official website.
Candidates who qualify the assistant preliminary exam are eligible to appear in the main exam. LIC has released the Assistant Main Exam Date 22 December on the official website. The LIC Recruitment Exam Pattern for Assistant Preliminary Online Examination will consist of the following objective type multiple-choice tests as mentioned below:
Candidates should note that the English/Hindi language test is of qualifying nature and in the language section Marks will not be counted. ranking. Candidates can attempt either English language or Hindi language. The call letter for LIC Assistant Preliminary Exam 2023 has been released on 16 October 2023. It is to be noted that no candidate will be allowed to appear for the assistant exam without the submission of call letter. Candidates have to login with their registration number and password to get the call letter.
Candidates should bring the following to the examination hall:
Call letter with photo pasted on it and photo identity card in original and photocopy as mentioned in point 6 above. a ballpoint pen. The scores of the online test will be obtained by following the following procedure.
- The number of questions answered correctly by the candidate in each objective test will be considered for arriving at the score.
- The marks obtained by a candidate in each of the objective tests held in different sessions, if any, are made equal to take care of slight difference in difficulty level to arrive at equivalent marks.
- It is to be noted that the marks obtained by the candidates in any test are equivalent to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms.