Last Date Of Admission in JNVST 2023

Last Date Of Admission in JNVST 2023 : 649 Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVST) across the country are inviting applications for admission to Class VI.

Last Date Of Admission in JNVST
Last Date Of Admission in JNVST

Eligibility:  The student must be a resident of the respective districts where Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is located. Students should be studying Class V in Government and Government recognized schools in their respective districts in the academic year 2022-23. 75 percent seats are reserved for rural students. Must have studied 3rd, 4th and 5th standard in rural schools. The remaining 25 percent seats will be reserved for urban students.

Age: Applicants should be born between 01.05.2011 to 30.04.2013.

Mode of Selection: Seat will be allotted on the basis of entrance test.

How to Apply Apply online through JNV official website. If you don’t know how to apply please follow through this Link 

Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2023 || Apply Online at navodaya.gov.in

Last Date to Apply Online: 31.01.2023.

Entrance Test Date: 29th April 2023 at 11.30 am at all selected centers in respective districts.

Date of Declaration of Results: June 2023.

Website: https://navodaya.gov.in/

 

Venu Goud
Latest posts by Venu Goud (see all)
Read More  NEET PG 2023 || Apply for Medical Entrance Test for MD,MS And PG Admissions

Leave a Comment