Kerala Plus One Admission 2023 will be soon on hscap.kerala.gov.in. Students who have passed Kerala SSLC Exam 2023 or equivalent 10th class examination are eligible to apply for 11th class admission in Schools/Junior Colleges affiliated to Directorate of Higher Secondary Education, DHSE Kerala.
Students have to register online using their SSLC registration number and submit the details. Merit list will be prepared after receiving the applications in HSCAP or Higher Secondary Common Admission Portal. The allotment is done on the basis of merit and selection of the students.
After the release of the first trial allotment list, two lists – first and second allotment will be released. The entire process is online. Meanwhile, an update on the schedule of HSCAP Plus One admission process is awaited. The schedule and details will be published online at hscap.kerala.gov.in. Parents and students are advised to keep an eye on the official website.
|Name of the admission||Kerala 11th Admission 2023|
|Title||Apply for Kerala Plus One Admission 2023|
|Subject||DGE, Kerala released Kerala Class 11 Admission 2023 notification|
|Opening date||July 2023|
The Department of General Education, DGE conducts the Kerala Higher Secondary Admission. As per the official notification, the last date to apply for HSCAP is July 25, 2023. Those who have not applied for the same can apply before any delay by visiting the official website i.e. hscap.kerala.gov.in. The application deadline has been extended due to the CBSE result which has now been declared by the exam conducting body.
Steps to Apply for Kerala Inter Plus One Admission
- Applicants need to visit the official website hscap.kerala.gov.in on their device browser.
- Click on the ‘Create Candidate Login’ link on the homepage.
- After clicking on that link a new web page will open. Now, enter your login details as asked and then register.
- Once you can visit the website. On the home page, login to your account and fill out the HSCAP application form.
- Upload all the asked documents and pay the application fee if any.
- Submit, download and take a print of the form for future reference.