Download Karnataka SSLC Hall Ticket 2023 Class 10 from the website sslc.karnataka.gov.in. Karnataka SSLC Exam 2023 Time Table Released. The State Government has announced the Secondary School Leaving Certificate, SSLC Exam Date 2023. In view of the pandemic, SSLC will be conducted only for two days.
A paper on three subjects, Mathematics, Science and Social Science, will be conducted on 9th July and the language test will be conducted as per schedule. The Karnataka SSLC Hall ticket was released on 30th June. The exam will be for two days only. On the first day, there will be the examination of main subjects, including Mathematics, Science, and Social Science, while on the second day, there will be a language examination.
The exam will be held from 10:30 AM to 01:30 PM, and the pattern of the paper will be multiple choice questions. Students should mark the correct answer on the Optical Mark Reading (OMR) sheet provided to them at the examination centres.
The sample paper has been uploaded to the website. Also sent to schools to teach students how to write. The soft copy of the hall ticket will be sent to all the school authorities on 29th June, who can download them.
How to Download Karnataka SSLC Hall Ticket?
Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board, KSEEB has released SSLC Exam 2023 Exam Dates. The students who are registered and appearing in the public examination can check the details and KSEEB. The admit card can be downloaded from the official site, sslc.karnataka.gov. In, Candidates can download admit cards on the SSLC website by following the steps.
- Go to the website sslc.karnataka.gov.in
- Firstly visit the official website of the Karnataka State Board of School Education Examination: https://sslc.karnataka.gov.in/. Then the Karnataka SSLC official web portal will appear on your device.
- Click on SSLC
- Once you reach the official website, click on the SSLC link under “Documents” on the home page.
- Click on admit card
- Under the SSLC section, click on the link “Admit Card”, which will take you to a new page. A specific Admit Card web page will open in your browser.
- Enter login details
- Once you reach the admit card download web page, enter your name and date of birth and click on the submit button. Then your admit card will be downloaded into your browser.
- Print Admit Card
- Take a print and keep it safe till the end of the exam.
Karnataka SSLC Exam Covid19 Guidelines/SOP
- Students with Covid symptoms will be allowed to take the exam at a special centre.
- Students suffering from COVID-19 will be tested at COVID Care Centers and CCCs.
- Vaccination is mandatory for those working in their centres.
- 18+ will be vaccinated within a week.
- Students from border areas are allowed to enter the state to write the exam – a hall ticket is considered as a valid pass for SSLC exam.
- Karnataka SSLC Admit Card