TSSPDCL JLM Recruitment 2023 or TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Recruitment 2023 notification will be released by the Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited on its official recruitment website https://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in. The candidates who are interested in applying for this recruitment can check the details and download the official JLM web notification from the official web portal.
The registration process for JLM job application for various posts in Telangana State SPDCL will start from 12th May. TS SPDCL has invited applications for the various posts like Junior Lineman. The notification in this regard was issued on 9th May. The candidates can apply online through the TSSPDCL official website www.tssouthernpower.com.
Here are TSSPDCL JLM Notification, Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Registration Fee, How to Apply, Last Date, Exam Pattern, Exam Date, Hall Ticket, Result and Selection Process. Therefore, online applications are invited from eligible candidates through proforma application available on the website tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in for the post of JLM Junior Lineman in TSSPDCL.
The Southern Power Distribution Company (TSSPDCL) of Telangana Limited has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of 1000 posts. The name of the post is Junior Lineman. If you want to make a career at TSSPDCL Vacancy then you can apply online. It is a golden opportunity for interested candidates who are trying for government jobs in TSSPDCL Vacancy. More other details are given below.
|Name of the recruitment||TS SPDCL JLM Recruitment 2023|
|Title||Apply for the TSSPDCL JLM Recruitment 2023|
|Subject||Telangana Southern Power Distribution released TSSPDCL JLM Recruitment 2023|
|Number posts||1000 posts|
|Last date apply||To be announced very soon Update here|
JLM Post Details
- Total No. Junior Lineman Posts: 1000
- Qualification: 10th Class, ITI (Electrical/ Wireman)/ Intermediate Vocational Course (Electrical Trade).
- Age Limit: 18-35 Years as on 01.07.2023.
- Selection Process: Based on Written Examination, Pole Climbing Ability Test.
- Pay Scale: 15585-25200 (15585 – 305 – 16500 – 445 -18725 – 580 – 21625 – 715 -25200).
- Eligibility: Must have passed SSLC/SSC/10th Class with ITI Qualification in Electrical Trade/Wireman or 2 Years Intermediate Vocational Course from Recognized Institute/Board of Combined AP/Telangana State Education Department as on Date of Notification.
- If there is any difference from the above qualification for the above post, the candidates should submit the equivalence certificate from the authority issuing the eligibility certificate which is the Secretary of the Institute/Board for acceptance of their application.
- Age Limit: Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 35 Years.
- Age will be calculated as on 01/01/2023.
- Fee: (Payment of Fee): Each applicant has to pay Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) towards online application processing fee. Apart from this, the applicants have to pay Rs.120/- (Rupees One Hundred Twenty Only) towards the examination fee.
- However, applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ BC communities and PH are exempted from payment of examination fee.
- Fee Payment Process: Candidate should visit website tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in/ to view detailed notification and user guide. The fee mentioned in Para-I (5) (a) shall be paid by following the instructions online by visiting the Make Payment link on the website.
- After paying the fee, the candidate has to click on the submit application link to complete the application submission process.
- Applicants must consistently fill in all relevant fields in the application. Immediately after the submission of the application the applicant will get an acknowledgment in the form of a downloadable PDF document.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee, wherever applicable, will result in total rejection of the application.
How to Apply for TSSPDCL JLM Recruitment 2023?
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates through a proforma application available on TSSPDCL website. Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited, TSSPDCL has invited applications from the candidates for the posts of Junior Lineman. Candidates interested in the post can visit the official site of TSSPDCL at tssouthernpower.com. Eligibility visit website tssouthernpower.com
Candidates should visit the official website of Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL) and open careers page at www.tssouthernpower.com.
- Click on the JLM Recruitment link
Once you reach the official website, now, look for the recruitment notification for JLM posts and click on the link on the web page.
- Click on Apply Online
After clicking on that link a new web page will appear. Now, select Apply Online and open the application form.
- Fill the details in the Fill Application Form carefully
and upload the required documents.
Pay the application fee and proceed to submit the application form.
- Print of
Application Form Take a printout of the application form and save it for future reference.
- Is a written test of 80 marks consisting of 80 multiple choice questions and each question carries 1 mark.
- Section A will have 65 questions on core ITI subjects and section B will have 15 questions on General Awareness.
- The duration of the written test is 2 hours.
The details of the written examination.
- Syllabus: Annexure II.
- Hall Ticket: Hall ticket will be put on the website seven days before the date of examination.
- Candidates should download the hall ticket from the website. Hall tickets will not be sent to the candidates through post.
- Exam Date: The written test for JLM Junior Lineman Recruitment will be conducted in June 2023 from 2 PM to 4 PM.
- Evaluation will be as follows: Total Marks = 100
- Written Test Marks: 80 Marks
- Minimum qualifying marks in written test as per norms:
- OC: 40%,
- BC: 35%,
- SC/ ST: 30%
- PH: 30%
- Annexure attached Marks and Weightage for In-Service Outsourcing Employees who qualify in the written test: 20 marks (Maximum) as indicated in item ‘C’.
- Eligible candidates should be called for Pole/Tower Climbing Test in the ratio of 1:1 as per reservation rule and in spirit of the Presidential Order.
- Note: Only candidates qualified in Pole/Tower Climbing Test are eligible for recruitment to JLM Posts
TSSPDCL releases on its official website, https://tsnpdcl.in Transmission Corporation in Telangana aims to recruit 2553 candidates for the post of Junior Lineman (JLM) and will conduct the written examination in the month of April. Candidates who have applied for JLM Recruitment can download their hall ticket as soon as possible by following the instructions given below.
How to Download TSSPDCL JLM Exam Hall Ticket:
- Visit the official website – http://TS SPDCL.cgg.gov.in/
- Click on ‘Hall Ticket Download’ notification given before JLM Recruitment,
- a pop-up window will open , Enter your Candidate ID / Reference ID, Date of Birth and Click
- Download Your Hall Ticket and Take a Printout for Further Reference
TSSPDCL JLM Exam : Written Test at Various Exam Center of Southern Power Distribution Company GHMC Region of Telangana Limited Organizes. As per the official website, “The question paper for the written test will be in English and Telugu”. Candidates who qualify the written test will be eligible to appear for Pole/Tower Climbing Test, details of which will be released by TS SPDCL later.
How much is the exam fee?
The online application processing fee per candidate is Rs. 200. Apart from this, the candidates have to pay Rs.120 towards the examination fee. However, applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ BC categories as well as EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) are exempted from paying the examination fee.
What is the educational qualification for JLM?
- To be eligible for the vacancy, the candidate must have SSLC/SSC/10th pass and ITI qualification in Electrical Trade/Wireman or two years Intermediate Vocational Course in Electrical Trade.
What is the age limit for JLM?
- Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 35 years as on January 1, 2023. The upper age limit is relaxable up to five years for SC/ST/BC/EWS applicants.
And the interested candidates can submit the application form with required information and required documents on its recruitment web portal.