How to Submit TSWCOE CET Online Application?
TS Social Welfare Society TSWCOE CET Online Application Form link was started in the official website of COE CET at twreis.ac.in The candidate are informed to go through the brochure carefully to check their eligibility for appearing in the written test. So, the interested candidates can visit the website to access this TSWCOE CET Registration link.
STEP-1 MUST BE COMPLETED: REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT.
STEP-2: Fill the application from
Step-3: Submit college preference/options.
- Visit the website https://tswreis.ac.in/.
students in your browserhttps://tswreis.ac.in/ Go to the official website of TS Social Welfare Society by entering the web address. Then TSWREIS COE website will appear on your device.
- Click here to apply Click on the link
Once you reach the official website, click on the ‘Click Here to Apply’ link on the home page. Then, TSWRJC & COE CET Official Admission Portal will appear on your screen.
- Click on online payment link
On the TSW RJC & COE CET website, click on the link ‘Online Payment’ for Student Registration with payment of Registration Fee before submission of Online Application Form. Then, the RJC & COE Online Payment Form will open.
- fill out the payment form
Once you reach the payment form, fill all the required information like name, date of birth and mobile
Number etc., click on I and Submit Form.
- pay registration fee
After clicking on the submit button pay the registration fee with the correct payment method. On successful fee payment, a payment receipt will be generated and he/she will proceed to STEP-2 where he/she can continue with the online application process. The receipt of payment only confirms the receipt of the application fee and not the receipt of the application by the societies.
- Click on the online application link
After successful registration with fee payment, you need to visit the official website once again and click on the link ‘Online Application’.
- Fill up the application form
After clicking on the online application link an application will open. In this candidates have to fill all the required information and upload the required scanned document at the time of submission.
- College Preference/Choice to be Submitted
After filling the application form, candidates should give preference order to the eligible colleges and courses displayed online (as per eligibility and preference given at the time of registration).
- Submit Application Form
After giving the choices, the candidate can proceed to submit the application.
- Print Application Form
Candidates are advised to take a print out of the submitted application form for reference.
Students must follow the procedure given below to apply online and be ready with the required documents. Candidate should download official notification and read instructions carefully before apply online
- First of all visit the official website: https://tswris.ac.in/ .
- Click on the link “Notification for Admission to 1st Year Intermediate with Integrated Coaching for IIT-JEE/EAMCET/NEET/CA-CPT/CLAT” in the scrolling section of the home page.
- Now, apply online official website will appear
- On this web page, click on the Online Application link
- Then, the Online Application Form will open in a new tab.
- Now, the candidates are required to fill the following details in the online application form. First of all fill the following personal details in the personal information section
- Enter the annual income of the parent/guardian
- Applicant’s photograph (size not exceeding 100 kb) and signature (size not exceeding 50 kb)
- Fill in the contact details in the Contact Information section:
- Fill Educational Qualification Details in Education Information Section
- Now, fill the required details in the application form and upload the required documents
- Fill grade details in class 10th in SA-I
- Provide study details
- Select the group subjects applying for college preference, Note: Please enter the order of preference numerically, i.e. from 1
- Submit the application form and take a print for further reference
Candidates who have selected their Caste / Gender / Contact Number and Group in any case Not modified for further processing. So, candidates should upload the form carefully while applying.
Hall Ticket: Candidates are advised to download and submit the hall-ticket immediately after submission of application through online. It should be attested by the Headmaster/Headmaster of the school where the candidate is studying. Official Website Address: www.tswreis.cgg.gov.in or TSWREIS Website:http://tswreis.ac.in /