Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions Society APRJC Common Entrance Test 2023 in April 2023 or APRJC CET 2023 has released the notification and online applications are invited from eligible students for admission in Inter 1st year in APR Residential Junior Colleges. for more information Available at https://aprs.apcfss.in.
APRJC CET 2023 Details
|Name of the exam||APRJC CET 2022|
|Title||Apply for APREIS RJC CET 2022|
|Subject||APREIS has released AP General Gurukul RJC CET 2022|
|Closing Date To Apply||May 2023|
|Selection||Through Entrance Test|
|Exam Date||June 2023|
|For Admission Into||Intermediate Courses offered|
APRJC CET 2023 exam for candidates seeking Inter 1st year admission in 10 AP Residential Junior Colleges and College of Excellence (Competitive Center) at APRJC Nagarjuna Sagar Campus, Guntur DT for the academic year 2023.
Last Date to Apply: The last date for submission of APRJC CET online application without late fee is 20-05-2023. APRJC CET exam will be conducted on June 5, 2023. APREIS invites online application form from eligible candidates for admission in Intermediate courses in its APRS Junior Colleges.
- Reservation: 1. SC: 15%, ST: 06%, BC-A: 7% BC-B: 10%, BC-C: 1%, BC-D: 7, BC-E: 4% and 2. Special Category Reservation : PHC: 3% Sports: 3% CAP (Children of Armed Personnel): 3%
- Selection Process: APRJC Inter 1st year admissions will be conducted in a new way. Draw a lot.
- How to apply: Candidates can apply online through the official website, https://aprs.apcfss.in/ the application fee is Rs.150/-.
Eligibility for APRJC CET 2023 :
- The candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in Andhra Pradesh only.
- Must have passed the qualifying examination in the first attempt in March/April 2023 only. Candidates passed in previous years are not eligible and need not apply.
- OC candidate must have minimum 6 GPA and BC, SC, ST and minority candidates must have minimum 5 GPA in SSC or equivalent qualifying examination and 4 GPA in English for all candidates.
Online Application Process for APRJC CET
- Steps to be followed for submission of application through ‘Online’.
- Candidate must first check the Information Bulletin carefully and fulfill his/her eligibility to appear in APRJC-CET 2023.
- To submit the application through online after the candidate satisfies himself/herself about the eligibility criteria, he/she has to pay a fee of Rs.250.00 through AP Online or Me-Seva from the above mentioned dates for submission of application through online .
- At AP Online or Me-Seva Centre, the candidate has to provide the required basic data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of Birth and Mobile phone number).
- After receiving the fee on APON LINE or mee-Seva, a Journal Number will be issued to the candidate with which he/she can submit the online application through the website http://aprs.cgg.gov.in.
- Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed the submission of online application. This is only a confirmation of the fee received.
- Before submitting the online application form, the candidate should fill the model application form.
- Candidates should follow the procedure for submission of Online Application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also follow the instructions given online while filling the Online Application Form.
- Candidate should be ready with 3.5 X 4.5 cm size photograph before filling the online application. Upload the scanned photograph along with the application form.
- The candidate has to select the course while filling the online application. Once a course is selected, it cannot be changed.
- The candidate should mention the name of the colleges seeking admission in order of priority among the eligible colleges (see Annexure-1 for jurisdiction of admission).
- After submitting the application online, the candidate should take a copy (print) of the application form which also contains the reference number. This reference number is required to download the hall ticket.
- A copy of the online application should be preserved for future reference.
- The candidate is solely responsible for any error/misinformation. So, they should be very careful while filling the online application.
- Ineligible applications will be summarily rejected
- The selected candidate should be able to produce the original certificates at the time of admission as proof of the information furnished in the application.
- Failure to submit the required documents at the time of admission will lead to summarily rejection of the candidate’s selection.
General Instructions to the Candidates:
- Candidates will be personally responsible for any wrong information in the application form.
- The Convenor reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage if the particulars provided by the candidate are incorrect or against the rules of admission.
- In case of a tie between candidates having equal marks in the entrance test, the order of merit will be decided as follows: Higher marks in Mathematics for MPC/EET, BPC/CGDT for Biological Sciences and Social Sciences for MEC/CEC for MEC will be considered. /CEC.
- In case of still tie, candidate’s higher score in Physics for MPC/EET and Mathematics for BPC/CGDT, MEC/CEC will be considered.
- Still, if the tie persists, it will be decided by taking older age as the criteria.
- If there is a tie between male and female candidates, the female candidate will be ranked higher
- However, if the tie persists, the candidates belonging to the following communities (in that order) will be ranked higher: a) ST b) SC c) BC (a) d) BC (b) e) BC (c) f) bc (d) g) bc (e) and h) oc
- Only the information given in the application of the candidate will be considered and recorded and if any candidate fails to fill complete information or gives wrong information, the fault will be of the candidate only.
- Exam Fee: Rs.150/-
- Exam Center: District Headquarters (Candidates can select any district to appear in the exam).
- The submission of online application will start from 28-04-2023.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20-05-2023
- Entrance Test Date: 05-06-2023
About: AP Residential Junior Colleges are fully residential and launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh on ‘Gurukula’ model with an aim to cater to the needs of the talented students of the state at +2 level.
In residential institutions run by AP Residential Educational Institutions Society (Regd.), Hyderabad, the main emphasis is on imparting quality education suited to today’s educational scenario by facilitating and striving to create an educational environment conducive to all round development. Students these institutes provide free education as well as free accommodation and hostel facilities with the help of the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- subjects in the entrance test
- For MPC: English-Mathematics-Physics
- For BPC: English-Bio. science-physics
- For CEC/MEC: English – Social Studies – Mathematics
- For EET: English- Maths-Physics
- For CGDT: English-Bio. science-physics
The examination will be objective type of 2½ hours duration for 150 marks (50 marks for each subject). Candidates should mark their answers on the OMR sheet. Model question papers are available on the websites: www.apresidential.gov.in, http://aprs.cgg.gov.in. The question papers of APRJC CET are based on Class 10 AP State Syllabus for the subjects and English is General English.
Process Option: Process option through entrance test. The students are selected on the basis of merit in common entrance examination, reservation, special category and local area. While selecting students for MEC and CEC groups, candidates selected for MEC and CEC will be ranked together. In case the candidate selected for MEC is not selected for MEC, his/her candidature for CEC will also be considered