AP NMMS Exam Registration 2023 will start very soon and state step by step process to apply for NMMS Government of Andhra Pradesh, Director of Public Examination, Andhra Pradesh::Hyderabad Government/Zilla Parishad/Municipal/Private without residential facility in the Instructions have been sent on NMMS to all headmasters of aided schools, model schools.
Scholarship Scheme (NMMS) Examination will be held on 28-02-2023 State Examination Level Examination from 1.00 AM to 1.00 PM. PM application form means, nominal roll, head master instructions and due dates are available and can be downloaded from here.
NMMS Details: Eligibility: Under this scheme, students who have passed class VIII in the year 2023-21 and class VII in the year 2023 are eligible to appear for the exam.
Scholarship Amount: The scholarship is offered to the selected students from class IX and up to class XII if the candidate fulfills the eligibility rules of MHRD is Rs.6000/- per annum.
Objectives of NMMS:
The main objectives of the NMMS scheme are:
1) To award meritorious students studying in Government/Zilla Parishad/Municipal/Private aided high schools. Model school without residential facility and parent’s annual income less than Rs.3,50,000/-.
2) Arresting drop outs in class VIII and encouraging those students to continue their studies till class XII. (Students other than 11th i.e. Diploma/Technical courses etc., who have studied class XI & XII in private colleges after completing 10th, continuation of scholarship with lower percentage marks will be waived off) After the implementation of the scheme The procedure followed by the government is as follows a Scholarship: Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of performance in the examination to be held on 28-02-2023 from 10.00 am to 1.00 pm in all revenue divisions.
Reservation: State reservation criteria will be applied for award of scholarship in each district (Candidate should submit caste certificate obtained from Mandal Revenue Officer as original proof).
- Candidate who has secured minimum 55% marks in class VII examination and has been promoted to class VIII in the academic session 2023-23. In respect of SC/ ST candidates, they should have obtained at least 50% in all categories or equivalent grade i.e. IT grade.
- Studied in Government / Zila Parishad / Municipal / Private Aided High School. Only Model Schools without residential facility are eligible to take the exam.
- Parents whose annual income from all sources is Rs. 1,50,000/- are eligible to appear for the examination (Income certificate obtained from the Divisional Revenue Officer should be submitted as original proof). As far as the government is concerned, the salary certificate of the employee issued by the employer is sufficient as a proof of income.
- Merit List: The merit list of the candidates is prepared separately for each district. For General the minimum qualifying marks for each paper is 40%. 35% for BC category and 25% for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped are eligible for scholarship award.
- DETAILS OF APPLICATION: Due care should be taken while accepting the application from the candidate. Check whether the candidate has filled all the columns correctly.
- Examination Fee: For General and Backward Caste students: 100/- and for SC, ST and PH students: 50/- Examination Fee payable by Demand Draft in favor of “Director Govt. Exam., Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad” only in State Bank of India or State Bank of Hyderabad.
The Principal can collect the fee from all the students of his/her school (who want to participate) and get the consolidated DD from the bank, but in such cases, the list of candidates with caste and amount should be attached with the name. Rolls.
- How to Apply: Filled application form. The Demand Draft along with the soft copy and the nominal roll copy in manuscript should be signed by the Headmaster/Principal of the school and submitted to the concerned District Education Officer.
4 sets of roll should be prepared by the Principal. One set of nominal roll should be kept with the Principal for office purposes and 3 sets of nominal roll along with application form, caste certificate, income certificate, class VII memorandum and demand draft should be handed over to the concerned DEO.
Instructions to HMs: While accepting the applications of your students and forwarding them to the concerned District Education Officers, the Principal may take the following steps.
1. Application Form, Roll Nomination, Headmaster Instructions and Due Dates can be downloaded from the website “www.bse.ap.gov.in 2023“.
- You can use the xerox copies of application form and face roll if more required. Please provide B+ application form or equivalent grade i.e. B+ for OC, BC students with 55% marks and SC/ST/PH students with 50% marks for all categories of class VII in 2023-22. Guide the students to fill the application form through them.
- Check and fulfill the eligibility conditions while accepting the application form from the candidate and before submitting the application to the concerned District Education Officer. 4. Candidate’s caste, percentage of marks in class VII and annual income of parents should be thoroughly checked. 5. You have to give certificate regarding percentage of marks in class VII.
- For issue of District Medical Board (Candidates with less than 40% disability) certificate the annual income certificate and PH certificate of the parents should be obtained from the concerned Mandal Revenue Officer or any officer/officer authorized by the Govt. Not eligible for PH reservation). Attested copies of certificates are attached with the application and nominal roll. – Download Instructions
- Candidates have to provide Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrollment Number in the Application Form. 8. In view of the above, you are requested to forward maximum number of students for appearing in NMMS examinations. Please note that NTS written test for class X students and NMMS written test for class VIII students will be conducted on the same day and same time.
AP NMMS Exam Registration
Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh has activated the National Scholarship Test, NMMS Registration link on its official website BSE AP. Students who wish to appear for the NMMS Scholarship Test can check the details and complete the registration process on the NMMS web portal. To complete the registration process, students can follow the given simple steps.
- bse.ap.gov.in website
Students should visit the website of BSE Andhra Pradesh by entering the URL https://www.bse.ap.gov.in and then the website will appear on your device browser.
- Click on the NMMS link Once
you reach the official website, find the NMMS & NTSE section on the home page and click on the NMMS link.
- NMMS Registration link
After clicking on that link, NMMS official web page will appear on your device. Click on the NMMS Exam Registration link on this page.
- Complete the Registration Process
After clicking on that link the NMMS Registration Form will appear and complete the Registration Process with required information and upload the scanned copies. After that pay the examination fee and click on the submit button.
- Download Application Form
After clicking on the submit button your application will be submitted. Download it, take a print and keep it for future reference.